Eligibility and Benefits
Qualifying for Our Medicare Services
In order to be eligible for services:
- The patient must be under the care of a physician who agrees to direct your home care.
- The patient must require skilled medical care.
- The patient must be homebound (if required by your payer source).
Our staff assists in determining financial eligibility. Services may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Texas Worker's Compensation Insurance, other private insurance and/or private pay.
What are the Benefits of Our Homecare?
Being at home means being near family and friends - people who can offer loving care and support. A trained home care provider can teach skills needed to help with certain types of care. Being at home gives the patient a sense of security and well-being.
- Privacy - Allows you to receive professional care in the privacy of your home.
- Convenience - No need to travel. Your home health care team comes to you.
- Security - Allows those close to you to participate in your care if they so choose.
- Lower cost - Less expensive care than in the hospital or a long term care facility.
- We schedule to your needs - not ours!
- Services can be provided on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis.
If you or someone you know is in need of medical help in the home, and you would like to know if you qualify for these benefits, please complete our Online Referral form.
Licensed and Certified Home Health Agency
for the State of Texas
NURSES AND STAFF ON CALL 24 HOURS DAILY
Business Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday